HELLO!!!!!!!! welcome to my little corner of tumblr, I hope you enjoy your stay. My name is Justin and I was born on January 14, 1992
My obsessions are:
I also love:
My favorite tv shows are (no particular order, I have more, but these are my top favorite):
-The Walking Dead
My favorite movies (no particular order, again I have more but these stand out) are:
-Transformers (1980'S movie, 2007 movie, and Revenge of the Fallen, Dark Of The Moon)
-Tron (original and Legacy)
Really, I like too much stuff to write it all here. So, ultimately, everything you see on my page are the things that interest me.
Make sure you stop by my ask box, and I'll get to your messages ASAP :D
OH and don't forget about my submit box!!! visit that too and submit some cool stuff.
Also, check out my Deviantart page:
And my Twitter (Click the little bird next to the "About" button)
It’s not perfect, but look at it, you gotta admit that this is pretty freakin’ sweet.
For those of you who don’t know:
I made a mold of the Die cast green lantern ring. Then, using clear casting resin and green food dye, I made this cast. Then I painted it, after painting it I coated it with an acrylic sealer.
I still need to finish it up but yeah I think it’s pretty nice :D
Something you should just come to expect while following me. I mean this is just another day on my tumblog XD
(I wrote and posted this very late. Re-posting it now to have more visibility)
- Both are Intergalactic Guardians of Peace
- Both use a green light to do assist them in their heroics
- Both have several different incarnations
- Both have a weakness to wood. (The original Green Lantern’s weakness was wood, the Sonic Screwdriver doesn’t have a setting for wood)
- Both deal with aliens on a daily basis
- Each have oaths and rules they have sworn to uphold
- Have feelings of personal responsibility for those who they’ve let down or let die while in pursuit of their goal
- They’ve fought themselves/ were their own worst enemies
- Both are about the power of imagination to ultimately do good
— Hal Jordan, Green Lantern (He-man reference)
Nothing at all.
well, in her own right isn’t mystique naked? and, idk about the comics, but the movie lantern’s suit was his skin right?
“In brightest day, in blackest night. No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil’s might. Beware my power, Sonic Screwdriver’s light!”
yeah.. I just did that!
Dad: “you can make anything you want? You would make a bad Green Lantern: You can make whatever you want, BUT YOU KEEP MAKING SONIC SCREWDRIVERS!”
Me: “HA: Oh sorry guys, this door is a deadbolt, nothing I can do.”
Dad: “WHAT!? but you can do anything!”
Me: “Sorry guys, I gotta go” *aims the ring and a TARDIS console appears*
Dad: “YOU CAN FLY!!!!!!!”
ah it was great fun